Collection, Storage, Usage, Disclosure and/or Process of Personal Data
- “Personal Data” is defined under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) to mean data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organisation has or is likely to have access.
- Your Personal Data will be collected, stored, used, disclosed and/or processed by us for one or more of the following purposes (collectively, the “Purposes”):
- to verify, evaluate and/or process of your application for our Services;
- to provide, maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalise our Services to you;
- to respond to enquiries or requests from you and provide customer service;
- to send you information, notices, updates or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
- to diagnose and resolve any problems with the Services;
- to back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery;
- to monitor and analyse user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Services;
- to provide marketing, advertising and/or promotional information and materials via various modes of communication;
- to generate statistics for internal reporting and/or other research and development activities;
- to detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorised or fraudulent activities; and
- to comply with the applicable law of the relevant jurisdiction.
- We will only share your Personal Data with parties directly related to us (unless otherwise agreed by you) including, without limitation, the following parties:
- third parties that require such information as is reasonably necessary to help us provide the Services to you including vendors, advertisers, consultants and advisers of Industory;
- third parties that require such information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets or other fundamental corporate change of Industory; and/or
- businesses or other entities that we may conduct direct business-to-business sales with.
Accessing, amending and/or updating Personal Data
- You may access, amend and/or update the data that you have given by a written notice to email@example.com.
Withdrawal of Consent
- If you do not wish for us to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for any of the above Purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your withdrawal results in our inability to provide you with the Services, you will be deemed to have terminated the agreement that you have with us.
Storage of Personal Data
- Personal Data collected by us will be stored on servers for a commercially reasonable period of time for analytics, backup, archival or audit purposes.
- We maintain important safeguards to ensure the security and privacy of personal information collected by us including security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alternation of such information under our control. Notwithstanding the foregoing, while we strive to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee the security or privacy of such information, or that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- It shall be your sole responsibility for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your account with us and checking your privacy settings regularly to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
Third Party Services